8.7″ MOOSSE Gamasot Premium Rice Pot, Enameled Cast Iron Pot with Lid
Available on backorder
8.7″ (22 cm) MOOSSE Gamasot Premium Rice Pot, Enameled Cast Iron Pot with Lid
- Premium 100% cast iron pot, coated with high quality porcelain enamel made of natural minerals.
- Made in Korea. Safe – NO arsenic, lead, quicksilver, antimony, cadmium, PTFE, PFOA, PFPA or environmental hormones.
- Makes delicious rice. Inspired by gamasot, Korean traditional cast iron rice pot. Also great for bibimbap, soup, stew or any hot dish.
- No seasoning required. Easy to clean.
- Up to 30% lighter in weight compared to typical cast iron pots, without compromising functionality. Excellent heat retention and even distribution.
- Safe for induction cooktop (Ensure induction burner works with bottom diameter of 5.5”), gas stove, ceramic cooktop, electric coil, oven and broiler. NOT safe for microwave or dishwasher.
- Self-basting, retains moisture and nutrients.
- Includes lid and wooden trivet
- volume: 3.8 Qt. in volume (15.2 cups or 3.6L)
- bowl weight with lid: 8 LB (3.65 kg)
- inner diameter: 8.7” (22cm)
- outer diameter: 10.8”(27.5cm)
- bottom diameter: 5.5″ (14 cm)
- bowl height: 4.6” (11.7 cm)
- bowl height with lid: 6.7”(17cm)
- trivet: 10.7″ (27 cm) x 10.7″(27 cm) x 3″ (7.5 cm)
Packaging: packed in individual box
Content: 1 Cast Iron Rice pot, 1 Lid, 1 Heat-proof BambooTrivet/Coaster
Content: Product of Korea
Also known as: Gamasot, Korean Rice Pot, Hot Pot
MOOSSE Gamasot is a premium 100% cast iron pot designed to bring out the best flavor and texture of the food. Its design is inspired by the gamasot, a traditional Korean cast iron pot dating back 2000 years. In Korea, the gamasot is well known to be the best pot for making rice. Rice cooking seems simple but many might experience the “3-story rice” (as Koreans call it) where the bottom is burned and the top is not cooked well. Only the middle part is somewhat edible. This usually results from ineffective heat distribution caused by the cookware.
MOOSSE Gamasot is designed with perfectly calibrated curves and varying thicknesses in the bottom and the wall to maximize the even distribution of heat. The lid locks in steam, raising the pressure inside the pot and enabling rice to cook at high temperature. The pot emits far-infrared rays, causing food to cook from the inside as well as outside. This creates rice with the best texture and flavor while keeping any loss of nutrients to a minimum.
|Dimensions||9.76 × 9.17 × 5.08 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.