MOOSSE Korean BBQ Grill Pan, Premium Enameled Cast Iron Grill, 13”
100 in stock
MOOSSE Premium Korean BBQ Grill Pan, Chosun Griddle, Enameled Cast Iron Grill for Induction Cooktop, Stove, Oven, No Seasoning Required, 13”
- Premium 100% cast iron Korean BBQ grill pan with curved design to collect fat in the middle.
- Helps the meat become a delicious golden brown, rather than soaking in fat or boiling in marinade. Cook vegetables, mushrooms, garlic, or kimchi in the middle with the flavorful fat or marinade from the meat.
- Great for any meat such as steak, bacon, galbi (short ribs), samkyeopsal (pork belly).
- Perfect for table-cooking indoor or outdoor. Can double as a pan for stir-fry and braising.
- Excellent heat retention, even heat distribution and far-infrared ray emission help the meat become crispy outside and juicy inside.
- Made in Korea. NO arsenic, lead, quicksilver, antimony, cadmium, PTFE, PFOA, PFPA or environmental hormones.
- Up to 30% lighter in weight without compromising functionality.
- Coated with high quality porcelain enamel made from natural minerals.
- No seasoning required.
- Releases food easily and protects the cookware from acidic foods and rusting. Does not taint food with metal flavor.
- Easy to clean. Handwash with soap and non-abrasive sponge.
- Safe for induction cooktop (induction burner must work with bottom diameter of 5.1”), gas stove, ceramic cooktop, electric coil and oven. NOT safe for microwave or dishwasher.
- diameter: 13“ (33.8 cm)
- width with handles: 16.3” (41.5 cm)
- bottom diameter: 5.1” (13 cm)
- height: 2“ (5 cm)
- weight: 5.1 LB (2.3 kg)
Packaging: packed in individual box
Content: 1 Cast Iron Korean BBQ Grill Pan
Content: Product of Korea
Also known as: Chosun Griddle, Korean Table Cooking Grill, Non-stick Korean BBQ Grill
MOOSSE Premium Korean BBQ Grill Pan is a premium 100% cast iron grill that will take your table-cooking experience to the next level. Its design was inspired by the gamasot, a traditional Korean cast iron pot dating back 2000 years. Grilling Korean BBQ meat on the lid of the gamasot became a widespread phenomenon in Korea in the 1990’s. To this day, restaurants featuring the sot-ttoo-kkung (the gamasot lid) grill are widely popular spots in Korea for dinner and drinking with friends. The sot-ttoo-kkyung grill can be designed to resemble a right-side-up or upside-down lid. The upside-down design grill pan is often called Chosun Griddle. (Korea was known as Chosun between 1392 and 1897.)
The curved surface allows the fat or marinade to collect in the middle of the grill pan while cooking. This helps the meat become a delicious golden brown, rather than soaking in fat or boiling in marinade. You can cook vegetables, mushrooms, garlic, or kimchi in the middle with the flavorful fat or marinade from the meat. It is truly a full Korean BBQ experience at home! When you are not grilling or table-cooking, the grill pan can double as a frying pan for stir-fry and braising, freeing up space in the kitchen cabinet.
MOOSSE’s superior thin wall casting technology and smart design reduces the weight up to 30% without compromising functionality. Its excellent heat conductivity and retention rate allows food to cook evenly and quickly. The grill pan emits far-infrared rays, allowing food to cook from the inside as well as outside. This can create a crispy texture on the outside while locking in the juicy flavors and keeping any loss of nutrients to a minimum.
No seasoning or special cleaning is necessary! MOOSSE cookware is coated throughout with high quality vitreous enamel (porcelain) using patented multi-layer coating techniques, all resulting in a thin yet durable protective coat. This enamel coat allows food to be released easily and protects the cookware from acidic foods and rusting. The grill does NOT contain arsenic, lead, quicksilver, antimony, cadmium, PTFE, PFOA, PFPA or environmental
|Dimensions||9.76 × 9.17 × 5.08 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.