MOOSSE Premium Enameled Cast Iron Ttukbaegi with Glass Lid, NO Trivet
Available on backorder
6.3” (16cm) MOOSSE Premium Enameled Cast Iron Ttukbaegi with Glass Lid, NO Trivet
- Premium 100% cast iron pot, COATED with high quality porcelain enamel made of natural minerals. Releases food easily. Protects the cookware from acidic foods and rusting. Does not taint food with metal flavor. Glass lid included. No Trivet.
- Inspired by gamasot, Korean traditional cast iron rice pot. Excellent heat retention and even distribution. NO SEASONING required. Easy to clean (Hand wash with soap and non-abrasive sponge).
- Made in Korea. Safe – NO arsenic, lead, quicksilver, antimony, cadmium, PTFE, PFOA, PFPA or environmental hormones. Up to 30% lighter in weight compared to typical cast iron pots, without compromising functionality.
- Make delicious rice and everything else such as stew, soup, and one pot meals. Great for bibimbap, yukgaejang, galbitang, doenjang jjigae, gamjatang, seolleongtang, kimchi jjigae.
- When using on a ceramic or induction cooktop, do not slide the cookware as this could damage the surface. Always lift the cookware when moving, or purchase scratch protection pads. Compatible with induction cooktop (Ensure induction burner works with bottom diameter of 3.9”), gas stove, ceramic cooktop, electric coil, oven and broiler. NOT safe for microwave or dishwasher. Glass lid is NOT oven safe.
- volume: 1.4 Qt. (5.5 cups or 1.3 L)
- bowl weight with lid: 4.9 LB (2.2 kg)
- inner diameter: 6.3” (16 cm)
- outer diameter: 6.4” (16.3 cm)
- bottom diameter: 3.9″ (10 cm)
- width with handles: 8.1″ (20.5 cm)
- bowl height: 3.2” (8.2 cm)
- bowl height with lid: 5.3” (13.5 cm)
Packaging: packed in individual box
Content: 1 Cast Iron Rice pot, 1 Glass Lid
Content: Product of Korea
Also known as: Ttukbaegi, Ddukbaegi, Korean Soup Pot, Rice Pot
MOOSSE Ttukbaegi, Korean Rice and Soup Pot with Glass Lid is a premium enameled cast iron pot designed to bring out the best flavor and texture of the food. Its design is inspired by the gamasot, a traditional Korean cast iron pot dating back 2000 years. In Korea, the gamasot is well known to be the best pot for making rice.
MOOSSÉ Ttukbaegi is designed with perfectly calibrated curves and varying thicknesses in the bottom and the wall to maximize the even distribution of heat. The pot emits far-infrared rays, causing food to cook from the inside as well as outside. This creates food with superior texture and flavor while keeping any loss of nutrients to a minimum. Make delicious rice and everything else such as stew, soup, and one pot meals. Great for bibimbap, yukgaejang, galbitang, doenjang jjigae, gamjatang, seolleongtang, kimchi jjigae.
|Dimensions||9.76 × 9.17 × 5.08 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.